tv NBC Bay Area News at 6 NBC December 20, 2012 6:00pm-7:00pm PST
hey guys. he exclaimed. did someone say cake? then fatso did turn with a twist of his head and saw a young child who had risen from bed. a wided eye young tike dressed in christmasy red. ahhhhh! crying and laughing hey, you just scared someone. you broke cabash's order eh, so what? snizzle ain't here to snitch on us. we can do whatever we want. oh yeah, what cabash don't know, won't hurt him or us. narrator: unsticking their fingers up into their nose narrator: up, up and up and up the chimney they rose. ♪
time boomb? like a time bomb, but even scarier. it'll blow 'em up real good. gentlemans, to a christmas well ruined. that just ain't right. excuse me. i'll all for scaring the roobs, yous guys have gone too far. this ain't even scaring anymore, it's just being mean. big talk from the spook who couldn't even scare a fly. hey, i can scare plenty good but not looking like this. just let me be myself. get this through your thick head. we don't want you to be you! yeah, we barely even want you to be casper. but i was gonna join you guys. the ghostly trio and spooky, the tough little ghost. ah, well guess what? you thought wrong!
i'm back. so, how ya doing, casper? what's with the makeover? why would you want to dress up like me? i'm a loser. i've ruined everything. hang on, i'll fill you in. but first, let me get my girl here. maybe we can get each other outta the dog house. hey poya! ♪ and that's their whole nafarious scheme. it's only an hour 'til dawn. we have to stop the trio. will you help me? well, i'd sure like to get even with them for bad mouthing me. ok, i'm in. yeah! it's time to teach the ghostly trio a lesson. i can't believe i was worried about letting them down all this time.
job one - get them out of the house. how about a good scare? uh, nothing scares those three. nothing except.. ladies gentlemen, we got us a plan. next time i see, i want you to be you. i'm me alright (laughing) the boomb is set for twenty minutes. haha the suckers are going to show up pretty soon. everything is ready to give those fleshies the biggest scare of all time. boys, if we are going out, we are going out in style! (laughing) trash, fatso, stinky
did you guys hear something? yeah sounded like some evil space leader with a head cold. must be the town. they're early. well boys, let's give them a welcome they won't soon forget. ♪ ♪ you three aren't planning to do anything to the town, are you? no. leave the jollimore's alone. they're nice and their daughter is really cute. what? there's nothing going on here, mr. cabash, sir. ♪
yeah, let's get back there and teach those guys a lesson. we sure showed them a thing or two about scaring. oops! whoa! i'm seeing double. stop! no one is supposed the blow the official whistle but me. morning because my back hurt so bad. the sleep number bed conforms to you. i wake up in the morning with no back pain. i can adjust it if i need to...if my back's a little more sore. and by the time i get up in the morning, i feel great! if you have back pain, toss and turn at night or
wake up tired with no energy, the sleep number bed could be your solution. the sleep number bed's secret is it's air chambers which provide ideal support and put you in control of the firmness. and the bed is perfect for couples because each side adjusts independently to their unique sleep number. here's what clinical research has found: ® 93% of participants experienced back-pain relief. ® 90% reported reduced aches and pains. ® 87% fell asleep faster and enjoyed more deep sleep. for study summaries, call this number now. we'll include a free dvd and brochure about the sleep number bed including prices, and models plus a free $50 savings card. and how about this? steel springs can cause uncomfortable pressure points. but the sleep number bed contours to your body. imagine how good you'll feel when your muscles relax and you fall into a deep sleep! i'm not just a back surgeon, i'm also a back patient.
i sleep on the sleep number bed myself and i highly recommend it to all of my patients. need another reason to call? the sleep number bed costs about the same as an innerspring but lasts twice as long. so if you want to sleep better or find relief for your bad back, call now. call the number on your screen for your free information kit with dvd, brochure and price list. call right now and you'll also receive a $50 savings card just for inquiring about the sleep number bed. ask about our risk-free 30-night in-home trial. call now for your free information kit and a free $50 savings card. call now!
growling oh, he's getting mad. we better cool him down. what is the meaning of this? oh, we just want ya to have a good winter after that nasty fall. what nasty fall? this one! (laughing) (laughing) let that be a lesson to ya. um, trash.. not now, stinky. i gotta teach these punks a little respect for their elders. um, i don't think that was a puppet. don't be a dead head. if it wasn't a puppet, that
would mean it have been the real cabash!! how dare you? i've grown weary of this insolence. we end this now. the sun is rising. and you all know what that means. it's christmas day and your time is up! now, since it's the holidays, i'll throw in a free trip for you two as well. that uh ain't really necessary. i like to give 'til it hurts. ♪ ♪ snizzle, you were right to summon me.
wait, you've got it all wrong cabash. you dare to correct me. i blew the whistle. i summoned you so i could tell you that i scared someone. i scared, well, we scared the ghostly trio. harmless little you scared this group of harden spooks. snizzle, if that true? well, technically yes. i guess casper did scare the trio. they flew off crying like little babies. oh, very well. the conditions of the punishment have been fullfilled. snizzle, reinstate the haunting licenses.
yeah, bbbbut, it's only casper who did a good job. do we have to let the trio off the hook too? you dare to question my orders! no sir. you're most what the? uh, mr. cabash sir, i think you'd better come have a looksie? it looks like someone's been ignoring your no-scaring order sir. (laughing) we would never scare anyone. yeah, we wouldn't even think about scaring anyone. we wouldn't? no! oh! we wouldn't! look here, your maliciousness. that's it! you defy me yet again. i think they wanted to go out with a bang
sir. one final scare before being banished to the dark. out with a bang? no. out with a wimper. no! no! no! you got it all wrong! what now? you see, none of this is meant for the fleshies. oh, come on! this whole room is full of boobie-traps. who were you going to spring them on? um, good question. on ourselves. ourselves. because it's a a christmas present to you,cabash. um, sure! cuz we know how much you love
sheets, but rest assured, you have not seen the last of cabash. or snizzle, so you better.... ♪ what's going on down here? there's enough noise to wake the dead. i see you're entertaining more of your ghost actor friends. nice costumes. oh! that one has even better special effects and such a powerful, eerie look. he'd be perfect as the ghost of jacob marley. does anyone know how i can get in touch with him? no!!! carol, honey, look at this. the spirit of sharing. oh, what a lovely surprise.
and you didn't have to get us so many presents. actually, they belong to everyone in kriss. the whole town will be showing up to get them soon. how nice! oh, oh! we'll get everyone the best christmas party ever. i'm glad everyone in town is going to have a merry christmas. that's what important, i guess. has anyone seen holly? hi casper. hi, holly. sorry i lied to you. you just flew off without letting me talk. sorry about that too. ok, you've made your apology quota. once i knew our house guests were ghosts like you, i figured they'd be up to something. i was watching everything that went on. and i know how you saved my family's christmas. still, i'm sorry for... enough! thanks for the fish card.
i know it's not much, but... wow! it's really... horribly mutilated? totally! but that's ok. you already gave me the best present of all, a friend. you know, i'm the only person i know who could say that and not sound corny. um, is that...? yep...mistletoe? (laughing) i, um, i guess it's time for us to exchange presents too. my doubie! yeah, i searched all over until i found it in a trash can on the other side of town. i got nothing for you, poya. sure you do! i got my old spooky back.
i like you exactly for who you is. gah, let's go back to new york. first class. whoa! underneath spooky's tough talk is a friendly guy, real friendly. i love you. we'll always be together my sweet. mom, dad. i'd like you to meet my friend casper. any friend of holly's, is a friend of ours. merry christmas, casper! bleck! i can't take all this joy. it's sickening. although that could be the twelve fruit cakes i just ate. come on, let's get out of here.
honey, it's getting a little stuffy in here. no problem, i'll just turn on the ceiling fan. i feel flaky! how beautiful! it's a white christmas indoors. i love surprises. i love a happy ending! and i love a musical number! merry christmas to all and a happy boo year! ♪deck the halls with boughs of holly ♪ ♪fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ♪tis the season to be jolly ♪fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ♪don we now our gay apperal ♪fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ♪troll the ancient yule tide carol ♪ is that the end of the food?
what? is that the end of the food? don't say what? i just couldn't understand you. i couldn't understand you. is that the end of the food? (lunchtime) ♪lunchtime, my favorite time my favorite time of day (please check with grunts, groans oh, this is funny? this is funny that dude didn't have to so many prisions. don't give him reverb. oh my gosh, take it away. the best christmas (laughing) merry christmas! it sounds really loud with the headphones.
who..you're fired! (laughs) he's gotta laugh before you guys scream. laugh and then scream people. come on! no, sure i got talent but i'm just unpleasant. i was giving you a little ironic foreshadowing there i just wanna be loved. is that so wrong? ♪ hello? what are you doing? (laughs) ♪carol, talking on the phone. ♪carol, all alone ♪the carol spooky show the calls are coming from inside the house that's disgusting! i can't work with that am i showing off a little bit?
look what i did for you, huh? that's right nice view, hey poya. wait a second, you ain't poya. ♪tis the season to be jolly ♪fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ♪don we now our gay appearal ♪fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ♪troll the ancient the yule tide carol ♪ ♪fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la ♪fa-lal-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
- right now, on cozi tv... ah, to be in hawaii, enjoying the view. to meet the perfect hero. to have a great hair day, every day. - got ya. - and to get a taste of the good life, touring your dream home, crashing opening nights, having celebrities drop by your stoop, and getting all those nagging household problems fixed in a flash. it all happens on cozi tv, a new tv network. you're about to see memorable moments from your favorite shows, with special effects. and, oh, yes, rules for living a "cozi" life. - if you're a really good looking guy, with a ferrari, chicks dig you. - featuring our cast of experts. - if i was a dude, i would break the law, just so i could fight with charlie's angels. bring it on, angels! - so, sit back, relax, and get comfy.
our top ten cozi countdown starts right now. number ten-- when it's a great hair day, it's a great day, period. "charlie's angels," three beautiful she-detectives, with courage, brains, toughness, no b.s., and, oh, yeah, a great head of hair. - whether they were running, fighting, about to jump in a pool, even coming out of the pool, i mean, love scenes, no matter what they were doin', always had fabulous hair. - it's impossible to talk about women on tv and not talk about farrah fawcett's hair. her hair was bigger than life. it was life. - you know, kate jackson has that cute, little, short bob. and right now, still, today, a bob, like, for a woman in new york city, is almost like, she's more powerful, she's more sleek, she's fashion forward, she's sophisticated. - their full-bodied, ultra glam, hot-rolled curls sparked a revolution.
- because of these shows, like "the bionic woman" and "charlie's angels," i knew how to use curlers, every kind of them. the foam curlers, the ones you plug in and they wrap around, the velcro rollers. i knew how to use all of those by fifth grade. - speaking of angels, on "highway to heaven," michael landon played one. - my pleasure! - he was on a mission from god, and with his trusted sidekick, traveled from town to town to help the lost find their way back to the "highway to heaven." so, naturally, he needed a hair halo. - now, michael landon had what i would call, like, a sex helmet. like, i would liken his hair to that, 'cause it's like, it didn't-didn't really move. it was just, there was so much hair, you know? it was like 90% of his whole body was hair, right? - you can't talk tv hair without a nod, or a bark... [barks] to lassie. the courageous collie spent every waking minute saving her bff's, timmy's, life. - lassie had amazing hair. what i like about her, is she's the kind of girl you could just stroke and stroke all day long,
and not end up in h.r. - how many millions of women, and a few men, fantasized about magnum p.i.'s mustache? it might just be the manliest moustache of all time. - tom selleck doesn't have a mustache. he's got a push broom stuck to his lip. - if you had a cool car like magnum, and a moustache, you were, like, definitely gonna get the ladies. - and remember when bad perms were, um, good? - oh, my word-- it's fantastic! - when jaime sommers got a perm, and she liked it, i thought, "wow. "they must be a sponsor of the show." it was ludicrous-- she looked like the sasquatch person that she was gonna go toe-to-toe with in another scene. [growling] - number nine-- silly stunts. when a devastating car accident leaves jaime sommers at death's door, her only hope of survival is top secret technology that transformed her into the bionic woman. and, apparently, the first female cyborg sometimes had a soft approach to violence.
- so, the bionic woman, uh, throws a teddy bear at a guy, a sniper in a helicopter, and knocks him out of the helicopter, from i don't know how many yards away. like, three football fields, and a plush toy hits his leg, and he fall-- i'm like, "were your legs made out of cotton candy?" - "stop-- i have a stuffed animal, you nazi." who does this? - but, when it came to home economics, she was the ultimate cleaning machine. - well, because i have to juggle so many things, i shoot "open house," the "live" show. i'm a new mom, i have a husband, everyone's hungry all the time. if i had the powers that the bionic woman had, i think i could do it all a little bit easier. - jaime sommers, first of all, was a great cook. she was the bionic betty crocker. she can cook without a mixer, and she can roll pastry dough a million miles a minute.
- the bionic woman's cyborg partner in fighting crime, the six million dollar man, was no stranger to silly stunts. - a lot of the stunts also were done by lee majors himself. he did have stunt doubles, uh, when they were the more difficult ones. - on "the rescue," it's all about getting things done fast, and i know the six million dollar man is quite handy himself. i mean, i've seen him sawin' boards. i've seen him puttin' in fence posts with his bare hands. i mean, i've tried to rip out fence posts with my bare hands. it didn't go so well. he can build, he can cut, he can hammer, and, uh, he does it at, like, mock speed. - we can't leave out "charlie's angels." - kris! - how's this for a stunt? if you think escaping a bad guy via skateboard is easy, you're sadly mistaken. - farrah fawcett on that skateboard, the ultimate and the original extreme sport. - i couldn't get away from my grandmother on a skateboard, and she is outrunning a truck.
the best thing about it is, she's able to ride a skateboard on grass. it's an all-terrain skateboard. what? - coming up, the most dramatic fight scenes, ever. - ah! - plus, hot, hotter, and even hotter. - they would never wear guy-liner. these were, like, dudes who could, like, stomp on, like, a car. - when our cozi countdown continues.
at number eight-- doomsday is here. - in six hours, all life will begin to die on this planet. - just give us an hour or two, and we'll save the world. - in every episode of any one of these shows, doomsday is right around the corner. - a doomsday device has been triggered, and only the bionic woman can attempt to break through the defenses held up by super computer, alex 7000. - it's over, alex! - it won't be over until i win. - too bad that computer wasn't siri, because it would've understood what jaime was asking, and it could've found her a great place to get a latte. - what happens when you have three angels and three bombs? one of the best doomsday plots ever. - when you snip the white wire, the thing goes boom. if it doesn't go boom, you've got somewhere between ten seconds and one minute to get rid of it! - the angels have to go on a luxury cruise and disarm these bombs, that's gonna explode the boat, including bosley, all the people on the boat, and all their clothes.
- number seven-- in a world moving way too fast, embrace a different pace. the slow-mo pace. - without question, to this date, in my opinion, the coolest thing on tv-- the slow motion on "the six million dollar man" and "the bionic woman." - in both "the six million dollar man" and "the bionic woman," i never totally understood why, when they're running fast, they go slow-mo. - they can't perform their incredible acts unless you see it super slow, with some twangy, cool music in the background. - very good. - because half the show is in slow motion. every time there's a fight scene. every time they're running somewhere. - and they didn't just foil international terrorist plots. they also got frisky in slow motion. - if you got a bionic man and a bionic woman, they're like the bionic adam and eve. - they ran through fields in slow-mo. they jumped over fences in slow-mo.
they made out in slow-mo. that's what i didn't really understand. were they making out in hyper-speed? because slow-mo always means hyper-speed, when it comes to them. [laughing] - the pillow fight scene. when you see those pillow feathers floating about slowly, i had to wonder about that myself. you know, maybe there's a bionic field that surrounds them, so that, whatever is nearby is caught in that bionic field. and, suddenly, everything just slows down. - right now, at number six... brawls and bruises. - that masked hombre talks big. let's get him, boys. - learn their weak spots and take 'em out with one punch. don't mess with the lone ranger. ex-texas ranger and masked man, with his trusted horse, silver, and his buddy, tonto. they'd fight injustice in the old wild west. - that's every western. there's always a bottle breaking over somebody's head. there's always, you know, a fisticuff happening somewhere, but not normally by a guy who looks like he's in an s&m video, and that's what made it special.
- i love the lone ranger because i actually grew up in the wild west, and i always wanted to be a cowboy. with my ten-gallon hat, my pistol, hangin' out with my best friend, tonto, on his, you know, painted horse. - charlie's angels were forever getting kidnapped. like, every single show. - angels were always in jeopardy. one was always kidnapped, or-or hijacked, or, you know, put a belt around that was supposed to explode. - they may not have been trained to anticipate personal danger, but they damn well knew what to do when it arrived. - if i was a dude, i would break the law, just so i could fight with charlie's angels. bring it on, angels! - i love the dramatic fight scenes from all of these. karate chop, punch! keep going, jump on something. and suddenly, they're, like, unconscious. - when it comes to dramatic fights, cyborg six million dollar man and the bionic woman had one thing in common-- big foot. [growling] - that was the first episode i saw as a kid. big foot was an alien, and that we've been observed by aliens for-for centuries,
and steve stumbles upon their complex, when he and osco are in the mountains. - i love how lindsay wagner, as the bionic woman, overtakes the entire animal kingdom. from sharks to big foot. you know, is big foot an animal? is this big foot? - so then, he hallucinates that she's somebody else. we have a hallucinating sasquatch. that was delicious back then, wasn't it? - sasquatch, trust me, please. - for jaime sommers, big foot had nothin' on fembots. - ah! - when you really think about it, it seems a little bit over the top for jaime to have that crazy reaction. i mean, she screams that blood-curdling scream. - ah! - it's like, "jaime, "is it that far-fetched that this woman might be a robot? "you are half robot." - coming in at number five-- rules to live by. you can learn a lot from tv. usually when you weren't meant to. - i love the rules to live by, in "magnum p.i," because it's like, he leaves the navy, he's 33, and he knows that he's never been 23.
so, the secret to life is, like, you gotta have fun. you gotta kick back. it's 5:00 somewhere, right? - i totally respect magnum for doing that, and going back, and-and just living his life, 'cause you only have one. - some of the best lessons i have learned from "the bionic woman" are, live life in slow motion. if a computer gives you trouble, pour water on it. - goodbye, alex! - the main takeaway from "lassie" is, if you wanna look like a hero, always hang out by a well. - god, parents, watch your kids. they are getting into a lot of trouble. and, really, if you need a dog to save the day, you're probably a bad parent. - what i learned from "charlie's angels," was to always have great hair and wear a good bra. - what i've learned from "charlie's angels," is that i would always be inadequate. i would never have my own jaclyn smith collection at k-mart. i would never have hair like farrah. i would always be fatter than kate. but, i did know that i could get a boyfriend like charlie,
who would never have to look at me. - coming up... powerful ladies showing up the boys. - you know, behind every great man, there's a great woman. - plus... - there's an old polish proverb that says, "if your socks are not in your shoes, "don't look for them in heaven." - what? - when our cozi countdown continues.
- there's an old polish proverb that says... - hello, angels. - "roy rogers" featured the king of the cowboys, and the queen of the cowgirls, and one heck of a memorable theme song. - happy trails to you - who could forget roy rogers? happy trails to you, and you. - even before, you know, "charlie's angels" or "the bionic woman," we have dale evans. you know, roy rogers' sidekick. she's writing that hit song. - happy trails to you - that was a real pop hit. - gentlemen, we can rebuild him. we have the technology. better, stronger, faster. - this is classic. they say, "we have the technology. "we'll rebuild him," in a very serious tone, which i just think is hysterical. - even if you weren't a fan of the show, if you hear those words, you know, "steve austin, astronaut,"
you know, "a man barely alive," automatically, you know it's "the six million dollar man." - hello, angels. - when you hear "hello, angels," or "good morning, angels," what you wanna do, is do exactly what those three women did, which was, you just kinda got really comfy in the seat, and you just waited to hear what was gonna be laid out. - hi-yo, silver-- away! - "yolo" is a catchphrase that kinda, like-- it means "you only live once"-- yolo. - hi-yo, silver! - you never leave and go, "hi-yo-- i'm out." - oh, my god! - you know, wouldn't you hate to be higgins, to have to be around that guy all the time, with the speedos and the beer? i think higgins should've gotten combat pay. - a truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn. - when a crime proved too difficult for insurance investigators to solve, they called suave freelance insurance investigator, thomas banacek, who only took on the impossible case. and, as a bonus, delivered classic sayings. - there's an old polish proverb that says, "only the centipede "can hear all the hundred footsteps of his uncle."
- what? - "although a hippopotamus doesn't have "a stinger in its tail, "would rather be sat on by a bee." that one made sense to me. - okay, as i'm reading these sayings, i'm concerned, because they're starting to make sense to me, or they actually make sense to me, like this one. "only someone with something to be sorry about "smiles at the rear of an elephant." okay, now it doesn't make sense to me. [laughing] - "if the butterfly had teeth like the tiger, "it would never make it out of the hangar." why does that make perfect sense to me? - oh, yeah-- these sayings are stupid. - here's number three, on cozi tv-- girl power. it's known you can tackle anything, because you're a woman. "the bionic woman" and "charlie's angels" were among the first tv dramas to feature a strong female heroine. - we really had nobody on television
who could become our hero role model. - they came along at a time when you really didn't see women as superheroes, as crime fighters, as saving the day, and they showed that women, you know, we can kick butt, too. - and nothing says "girl power" like this. - now, some teachers feel that the best way to get respect from their students, is to threaten them. - a show like "the bionic woman" is, on the high end, inspirational. women can kick butt. on the low end, you have to be a machine to make it happen. so, a little unrealistic. - ah! - dale evans, from "roy rogers," was a pretty tough chick, too. she was a cowgirl, but every inch the modern woman. [gunshot firing] [laughing] - behind every great man, there's a great woman. - for women to then watch this, or young girls to watch this, it was really inspiring, 'cause then they thought, "i can do this, too."
- number two-- sex appeal. feeling sexy means feeling confident, feeling strong, feeling good all over. - no fever at all this time. - oh, i feel like i just got a good grade in school. - marcus welby, m.d. the straight-talking but compassionate family doctor. - before there was george clooney and "er," before there was mcdreamy, there was dr. kiley, and women swooned. on his motorcycle, too? oh, please, he's a bad boy and a doctor? oh! everybody wins. - yes, it was dr. welby's show, and, yes, he was the one with the skills to solve complex medical problems. but when aspiring neurologist, dr. steven kiley, drove up on his motorcycle, that's what got a woman's blood pressure spiking. - what kind of doctor wears such nice suits? i never seen a doctor wear such a nice suit. so, he knows how to drive a motorcycle. house calls-- he can make a house call. - james brolin has to be
the ultimate hunk of burning love. it makes you wanna have a kidney stone. he makes you wanna have appendicitis. he makes you wanna have varicose veins. you just wanna go there immediately and have him help you. - charlie's angels, they kicked butt and looked good doing it. - you know, "charlie's angels" was all about sex, and sex appeal, and beautiful women, and beautiful clothes. - "charlie's angels"... there was the smart one, the athletic one, and the sexy one. which one would you be? the sexy one-- we'd all be the sexy one. the guys would want the sexy one. it's the sexy one. - no one does sexy like magnum p.i., and no one can get away with wearing short shorts like him, either. - the thing about these, like, the dudes from these shows, like "the six million dollar man" and "magnum p.i.," it's like, they were testosterone. two-dimensional testosterone. it's like, "i never seen a guy "with that much muscles and hair," you know?
it was like kind of being attracted to saskatchewan, but they're dudes. - the lone ranger, he'd show up out of nowhere, beat up the bullies, fix everything that was wrong, and ride off. you never saw his face, and he never wanted to stay for dinner. - i don't know if i find the lone ranger sexy per se. now that i'm thinking about it, kinda kinky, actually. - if we could combo magnum p.i. and the lone ranger, that'd be my superhero. i mean, i'd have a fathead of him on my wall, today. - up next, we're revealing the number one rule for living a "cozi" life, when our cozi countdown continues.
- welcome back to our top ten cozi countdown for living a "cozi" life. you've seen some memorable and hilarious moments from your favorite shows. from awesome catch phrases, to great hair, these shows had it all. and coming in at number one, it's time to get a little "cozi." after all, we are cozi tv, and we're all about making you feel calm, good inside, and, of course, "cozi."
so, what makes you feel "cozi?" - i grew up watching "charlie's angels." i had two sisters. so, we always felt like we were charlie's angels. it was the three of us. we really knew our way around a curling iron. - look, when i watch tv, i actually don't wanna stress out. i really don't want, like, my pulse to be, like, increasing, you know? a lot of today's shows, i'm, like, sweating, and i'm, like, upset. sometimes, i just wanna, like, chill. - it sounds funny, but i feel "cozi" seeing the lone ranger, out there on the horizon. i think he looks beautiful. - a real "cozi" moment is the fireplace romantic scene. there's always a scene in all these shows where somebody's by a fireplace, and they're either lying down on some type of fabric, not unlike this, m-kay? and they're having wine, and they're talking. and i've always wanted to do that, and i never have. you know what, i'm gonna-- i'm gonna set my furniture on fire when i get home,
and tell my wife to lay on the floor. - marcus welby, even though my great love was james brolin, and i knew that if i were ever ill, that he would be there for me, i also knew that marcus welby would be looking at all the lab results, to make sure that mr. sexy didn't make any mistakes. - with a show like "the bionic woman" or "charlie's angels," you're gonna get a really nice, little, neat package by the end of those 60 minutes. they're gonna be saving the world, kicking some guy's ass, looking awesome doing it. i don't know. there's something incredibly comforting about it. it's kind of like the mac and cheese of tv. - that's all for our top ten countdown for living a "cozi" life. head to cozitv.com to check out the line-up and hilarious outtakes. cozi tv-- it's the easiest decision you'll make all day. after all, we are cozi tv.